Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 18 January 2012

Comedians setting up my life

When I decided to incarnate into this life, I musta set up some really interesting and sidewalloping scenarios for myself. I can imagine me and my guides giggling as they put it together and mapped out my life for me. I can only think we must have had some rollicking days of laughter up there wondering what my reaction would be, cos here I am in my veiled ignorance going huh?

I’m kinda confused at the moment so bear with me…okay I know it’s not new…I always seem to be confused J



One vision I’ve had of myself, which I’ve kind of ignored is wearing a business suit and working whilst hubby is a househusband. Didn’t think much of it cos we’ve been through a period when he was a househusband/stay at home dad and I was working full time.

It all started last night at the meeting. I was lounging in my chair feeling quite relaxed when the service manager raised the question of someone joining the Infection Control team at the hospital. We need a volunteer to be part of this now that we are back at the main hospital. My mind wandered a bit at this stage as I thought about the night ahead…not paying too much attention, when BAM I heard my name said with a bit of force.

I came back to myself to find everyone staring at me waiting for an answer. Didn’t have the foggiest idea what they were on about having been lost in my own world. It seems they thought it was something for me. Huh?

‘Um no’, I mumbled, ‘I’m too outspoken about the silly infection control rules I don’t think I’d be a good candidate’.

Besides, I thought to myself, I’d be sitting there in the meetings rolling my eyes with impatience and I don’t want to get too involved in the hospital as I’ve been withdrawing my energy slowly.

‘But that’s why you’d be perfect’, I was told. I must say I was flummoxed but said no.

Anyways, no-one volunteered so as it stands there is no-one to represent the unit. What did I care?

So today I go on my merry way sleeping and relaxing and finally climb into a lovely bubble bath only to be sideswiped by a…well I don’t know what to call it…a knowing. I’ve had plenty of these in my life so I couldn’t dismiss it.

I stand at a cross roads. One leads to this wonderful scenario of moving to a beautiful country and living my 5D life into reality or taking this Infection Control thing and it will eventually lead to me moving up in the Hospital Trust and within five years…okay won’t carry on.

Heck man, do I want that? The answer is that the hospital of light will start here and spread its energy into the NHS thus lifting the NHS into the 5D reality. I don’t have to – the choice is mine - either way whatever I do will be okay.

Now the challenge of the NHS both horrifies and fascinates me. Do I want the corporate crap on the one hand…but on the other the chance to make a difference is too tempting. I can feel part of me wanting to rise to the challenge.

So I thought I’d let it simmer for a few days. Haha…yeah well…I opened up my blog to upload something and blow me down if my blog Speaking Out didn’t suddenly appear on the screen. It’s about being outspoken in the NHS, learning to be tactful as well as being a manager that can manage. Hmm…

I can see that what will have to be faced down is the resistance to change and being outspoken.

You see what I mean about comedians setting up my life. I was skipping along happily and then someone threw a bucket of cold water at me. Never a dull moment is there?


No comments: