Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 30 January 2012

Evidence

Did I say that we’d become concretely aware of how our light shines?

It was demonstrated to me today…I was wondering in what way it would manifest.

I went to the post office to post a package. On either side where we queue are books and cards. People browse as they wait. The guy in front of me hadn’t moved up as he was engrossed in reading a book he’d found on the shelf. I was standing reading cards on the other side, so we were sorta back to back. Admittedly we weren’t in the nice orderly straight queue favoured by the British, but we weren’t exactly out of the queue – we simply hadn’t moved up. There was no-one behind us anyway.


A man came rushing in and bulldozed his way past us to get into the queue. He had to shove his way past and did so without a problem. I tapped him on the shoulder and mentioned that the other man and I were in the queue and it started behind us.

He threw his hands up in the air and went off about how was he supposed to know we weren’t in the queue. I could feel his embarrassment and that fuelled his anger. I didn’t feel particularly upset about the altercation. He mumbled as he went to the back of the queue.

The other gentleman didn’t even bother looking up, he simply carried on reading.

Eventually we moved forward and I could feel this man’s embarrassment and anger beating at me. I turned around to face him and asked him if he was feeling better. He replied that he always feel better except when we don’t stand in the bloody queue like we should. It made me smile…we need to be so orderly.

‘Where is the politeness of asking,’ I queried. ‘You saw us standing here…all you had to do was ask.’

He kept on insisting on the need to form an orderly queue. I felt an overwhelming need to hug him. He was so adamant he was right. Does it matter? Neither was right or wrong. How you handle it is the key. I stepped toward him to hug him. I saw his eye twitch as he realised what I wanted to do. It made me want to laugh at his reaction, but good for him, he stood his ground. We stood eye to eye. I did relent and simply smiled at him instead of hugging him and turned around. 

Was this resolved…not from an outer point of view…but inwardly yes - explanation later.

A while later as he left the post office, I caught him casting a sideways glance at me.

Once he’d left, I felt absolutely nothing - none of the left over residues that linger when we butt heads with someone. Nothing, nada – completely detached. It was then that I realised that without my usual protection, I’d been given a demonstration of how things are changing. Caught up in the moment I could have taken on his emotion as my own, but I did not and I also did not transmute it for him. He had to own it and in the owning he received a gift.

As we’d been standing facing each other I could see a piece of my white light enter through a crack where his tightly covered heart was. He in the meanwhile must have felt something happen but wasn’t sure what it was. It must have been quite alien and uncomfortable to him.

The image I received during that ‘altercation’ was of an animal sensing another's fear with their heightened perception...but I was detached from the outcome.

He didn’t see me initially because I was in my 5D bubble. I had no wish to confront him, merely to draw his attention and with his attention focused on me, the energy could find a way in and lift him.

I still have a smile on my face thinking about this amazing experience. Not sure how he is feeling…perplexed I would think.





No comments: