Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 21 January 2012

A smokescreen?

These last 7 years have been a joy to me – a job that I love and look forward to…although the night work had started to take its toll, the main reason I cut down on my shifts.

I suppose what is on my mind is this cross roads that I am standing at. I am still not sure, so I have decided to let each potential simmer in the background and see what happens.



Maybe this all comes from that little niggle I’ve always carried in the back of my mind. Will I get bored in paradise? It could simply be a carry-over from the 3D world’s need for drama, but truthfully I cannot see myself floating around all day on a lily pad blowing kisses at everyone...not that I imagine it will be anything like that…but you get the idea. I don’t do fluffy bunny stuff very well, although on reflection I am doing it a lot better than I did – so there is hope for me yet.

Maybe I am not quite at the right stage yet and in one/two or five years’ time I will feel differently.

 So this potential to work at the hospital – could it be a smokescreen caused by my worry about being bored?

Dunno…this is something I gotta figure out for myself because no-one will have the answer but me.




No comments: