Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 19 January 2012

Potentials

A good twelve hour sleep later and I am seeing a slightly bigger picture.

All of us are faced with potentials every minute of the day and it is up to us which road we choose. I’ve never had it so strongly shoved in my face.



I suppose what I am being shown is that every thought and emotion is now manifesting before my very eyes – it is not that it wasn’t doing so before. It was a lot slower and mixed in with many other emotions of mine that were getting in the way and therefore kept on changing the potentials.

It is quite scary and at the same time exhilarating to say the least and brings it home how powerful I/we are. And…sometimes I make decisions by default…slipping back into old outdated modes of BEing and experiencing.

My life-long goal of working towards living in peace and harmony was an easy decision to make. The difficulty is the road I choose to get there. Whatever road I choose will lead me to my long held wish. But how difficult or easy I choose to make it is up to me.

It is time to fully own up to my power and start wielding it properly.


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

How are you feeling today? Did you come to a decision?

Karen Cottle said...

Nah...no decision. So much has happened since I wrote this blog...still processing it and I am waiting to see what happens.
xxx