Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 17 January 2012

Service with a smile

Hmm…I’ve since discovered how we are going to achieve this little bit of harmony.

Nothing like catching me by surprise, is there?

I was sitting quietly after having had breakfast when I suddenly got a vision of what we were about to do. I asked if it would take long and the answer was ‘yes all day’.



This galvanised me into action. I had a load of washing that needed hanging, dishes in the sink waiting to be washed and…so the list went on.

I rushed around doing everything and as I was doing it, I kept feeling the energy battering at my auric field, as it usually does when I need to pay attention to outside energy.

Sitting down to concentrate, I discovered that we were going to work on, firstly the energy of the unit as a whole, secondly those in the hospital who were linked to us and then thirdly the hospital as a whole. Big ask…but as I’ve done collective transmutation it shouldn’t be difficult.

I centred myself, cut all ties, asked the permission from the Higher Selves of those involved, and then opened myself up to the flow of energy. I instantly connected via the lower three chakras to all in the unit. The whoosh of energy had me in tears as it moved up into my heart and back out to the hearts of those involved. This cycle of energy is familiar to me as part of the tantric practices which is done with those that are close to you. It puts you in touch with them and brings you closer. The only difference is that we are only working with the lower three chakras and the heart.

I can feel the tension building in my throat and my neck is very stiff. I am waivering between happiness and teariness. But the teariness is not sadness merely a happiness at the deep connection I am feeling with all. Most of it is negative energy but in the flow is a great deal of love. I am crying now as I write this. Phew…this is only with those working at the unit…imagine what happens when I work with the hospital as a whole.

As the energy cycles from them to me, it is sucking out that which needs transmuting and helping it to move through the heart of unconditional love, returning to them as love and so the cycle starts again.

While I was doing this – once the initial flow was established…I went to do some stretching, toning and a bit of yoga before climbing on my cross trainer to really get the energy flowing.

I love this service work…service to all…helping create an empty space for the new template to find a place to take root.

I’ve been drinking hot lemon water all morning and now I’m going to have a long bath in Epsom salts to help my body balance itself with this influx of mixed energies.

I will probably need a good sleep this afternoon.

This song had me dancing around the room while I was laughing and crying…silly but lighthearted.



No comments: