Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 13 January 2012

Eyesight

Over the last four days my eyesight has been a bit odd. When I focus I find that it is a bit blurred. I used to get this as a warning sign that a migraine was on its way and within half an hour I was in agony and vomiting. The warning sign used to be accompanied by a really odd feeling in my body.

There is none of this with this blurred vision. So I experimented to see what was causing it and why.



I’ve come to the conclusion that anything I don’t need to see or doesn’t in any way contribute to my growth becomes blurred. So if there is something I want to read and it is not of any relevance – I have difficulty reading it. Wherever I focus is blurred but the peripheral vision is good. When I have clear vision I know it’s okay.

I’m not sure why I have this – it must be a sort of benchmark for me to know what I do or don’t need to read or see - a way of keeping me fully focused…I admit I get distracted easily.

I also noticed on Tuesday night that I was ‘seeing’ entities and energy constantly. Normally I can switch this off because it’s kinda distracting.

But it seems that this is no longer possible. It is not as strong as when I ‘switch’ it on but is still there. I’m normally on aware of them being there on a feeling sensory level…but now it is a visual awareness too, so I’ve not bothered to switch anything on.

I suppose I have to learn to live with it because it’s becoming ‘normal’ – no more switching off.

So…if you see a woman talking to herself…it’s probably me and my entourage having a tete a tete.


No comments: