Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 18 January 2012

Out of our comfort zone

There were a few sparks last night which I’ve not witnessed before in the 7 years that I’ve been working at the sleep unit.

Watching the dynamics it struck me that everyone is dealing the best they can with not only the changes at the sleep unit, but with the huge influx of energies that are nudging many people into reacting in ways that they would not normally.



So these dear souls who are still asleep have been and are adapting to the new consciousness very well. On reflection I am surprised that it has been as smooth as it has.

So the little niggles of being out of our comfort zone, having to adapt to new ways of working are a good reflection of how many are feeling, both with-in and with-out in the world at large.

Bless them and everyone else struggling with the bewildering changes. I hold you in my heart with love.






No comments: