Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 3 January 2012

Immerse yourself

Immerse yourself totally in your new world’ is what I remember from my dreams.

As I lay in bed I thought about what this meant. I’ve held a vision for as long as I can remember of me living in harmony and love with the world around me. So how was this going to be different?

Do I imagine hubby being different from what he is? That sort of hit a bad note. Does that not constitute manipulation? But then I thought – well my reality is mine to create so surely that’s okay. Again a bum note. No, it’s not okay.

Fine. So I started again. What about living and feeling love around me? Yep better.

So basically it boils down to this…



I totally immerse myself in a world of love and those that fit into this world will be there, those that don’t, won’t. Now as far as I remember it has always been this way, so what’s different?

The energy...yeah I know that...again I ask myself…what is different?

Then I got to thinking about thought forms and it was here that the whole lesson hit home.

Aha…epiphany.

Over the years I’ve come to understand that it is the thought form together with the emotions that manifest, so therefore if we carry negative emotions with the thought form, then that is what we manifest. As a result I’ve been transmuting negative energy for years, ignoring the thought forms. I figured that once the emotion was gone the thought form would start changing to a positive one.

And…to a great degree this has happened…but lately I have noticed that I still harbour the odd negative thought form here and there. So I might have cleared the emotion but the thought form is hanging around.

This brings me to the idea that it all started with a negative thought form. But how could that be without the emotion to manifest a situation, cos I thought the two go hand in hand?

These are very subtle thought forms…the type that are so subtle you don’t really notice them…until something happens and you have no choice but to see them.

I’ve been asking why on earth I’ve been bouncing backwards and forward from the dense 3D to the disharmonic 4D and I finally had my answer. The mental body needs clearing.

My attention has been on the emotional body and therefore I’ve not done enough to clear the mental body and until I do so total immersion in the 5D world is impossible.

I suppose that means surrendering completely to love in every way…which I have done to a large degree but obviously it’s not enough.


No comments: