Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 8 January 2012

Feeling Good

I spent yesterday clearing out my flower and gem remedies – pouring them down the sink and blessing them as I did for the help that they’d given me. Most of them were stored under our bed. As I wasn't practicing anymore I'd decided that together with my plants and crystals, the essences’ beautiful energy could be utilised to surround hubby and I on our journey. It has definitely worked, but sadly as I poured them out I could feel that they’d reached their ‘sell by’ date.

As I was saying goodbye I felt lighter and lighter. I shed a tear or two saying goodbye to old friends.

Woohoo…this morning I woke feeling great and not a little revved...vroom vroom J

Hence the Feeling Good song.




No comments: