Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 15 January 2012

Crazy nights

I find myself wondering where I am going these days. I am mostly patient because I know it will unfold as it needs to. But every so often I get a ‘bee in my bonnet’ of impatience and wanting to know. I’m in this stage today.

Hubby and I were discussing our future. He’s worried about the future. Probably picking up on the collective worry and started asking questions about whether we were secure and if he would have a job.



I asked him a few questions. In the end he answered his own questions and ended saying, ‘As you always say, the universe will provide.’ Phew…we have this phenomenon pop its head up every so often. He has asked me where this place will be and where he needs to start looking. It will find us when the time is right…but in the meanwhile I shall keep on living, creating so that it manifests. He is content with this.

But it seems to have lit a fire under my ass…and so I spent some time thinking about where I want to live. I know that we are pretty much marching on the same spot where we are. It is comfortable and a beautiful sanctuary…but it’s time to move on. There is nothing like stepping out of your comfort zone to  give you a push to create something new. For years, we’d moved from house to house…until the momentum flung us overseas to the UK.

We’ve been here in EG for 9 years…in the same house. It has been great watching the garden grow into something different each year…something I’ve never experienced before. My parents were constantly moving when I was a kid.

Hubby is my one constant. His parents lived in the same house for 50 years…he was born and raised there and was pretty much used to life not changing very dramatically…until he met me. Poor man’s world turned upside down with the shuffling from one place to another, as the restlessness set in and I felt a need to move on.

He has coped very well…and so when he casually mentioned 15 years ago that we should possibly consider visiting the UK for about 8 months to see what life was like here…I was shocked…so shocked I said yes. For hubby to make this kinda suggestion…it had to be important and so I listened. It wasn’t one of my impulsive needs to move.

He is starting to get restless with where we are…I need to sit up and listen. When he suggested living in Canada for 3 months…um…well, you get the idea. Once again, somewhere I would never have even considered living.

I was quite surprised when I spent time alone to find the underground world that I'd written about in my Cyclopes books. This makes me wonder if these stories were meant specifically for me to create and manifest what I want. Because it's all about creating this new world, how each of the entities involved were so used to a negative/destructive way of living, and were given a second chance to find a different far more hamonious way of existing.

We never know why something comes up or happens until a while later when all the puzzle pieces fall into place.

Trees, water, caves, mountains and hotsprings. I can so see us living there. I did a Google search and discovered that Canada seems to be covered in hotsprings, and those are only the known ones. I also believe there is a portal there because I've been given this info from Aeolus. I must admit that I am slightly skeptical about the whole thing and the thought of moving across the sea again to somewhere completely different makes me shudder.

My nights are filled with living and experiencing this beautiful 5D world that hubby and I are creating for our own space. I often come back to myself in the morning feeling fabulous and excited. It can be hard to maintain but I am getting better at it.