Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 14 January 2012

My journey with River and Sabrina


I have just finished listening to the radio show in which River and Sabrina take us on a journey.

Really lovely and very insightful – I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the interview and doing the journey.

Going into my heart I found myself in amongst very tall trees and the sense of homecoming was overwhelming - weepingly strong. I’ve always known that I would settle amongst trees surrounded by water and somewhere in amongst all that is a large rocky outcrop/small mountain (not sure which).



I’ve yet to find the place.

On my left was a translucent being of pale blue with a large cone head and long slender fingers. I think it was feminine who never said anything. When I connected with ‘her’ I felt a deep sense of returning home to a place of gentle loving. No words, no or feelings merely BEing.

On my right I found an elderly king lounging on a throne. He had a crown on his head and was wearing a robe that alternated between purple and red with ermine trimmings. A sense of wisdom, experience and leadership came from him.

The central chair in front of me was…a heart. It was pumping out blood that would spurt out and disappear. I could see the heart changing into many more chambers (like a bunch of grapes) and then going back to ‘normal’.

All was connected via this heart.

I had quit a few insights which I am going to keep to myself and integrate.

Thank you LR and SB for this gift.




No comments: