Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 7 January 2012

Winds of change

These winds of change are certainly blowing away my cobwebs. I had another epiphany yesterday.

I’ve been wondering for a while (briefly on and off) what I will do once my stint at the hospital is over. I’m not sure when this is happening – it all depends on us being re-banded (NHS ‘talk’ for salaries which are graded on a scale) – which is the final part of my mission.

I've been looking at this from a 3D perspective - cos it's the only thing I know. I need to start something now and get it settled before my leaving. But what? Do I wait for another career change? Do I go it on my own? What kinda work will give me the flexibility to take time off for the travelling? I figure with my travels looming, this is a call for abundance in every way and will manifest when I am ready...and this includes hubby - neither of us will be content to sit around doing nothing.

I’ve not worried too much about it as I know what I need will come my way when the time is right. Nothing has materialised as a strong puller for me. I’ve had many suggestions but none that seemed to resonate deep within me or seemed to be exploitation which I am not comfortable with.



Athena and Aeolus have been very quiet over the last month or so (or maybe longer as I’m losing track of time). Even Hephestemon, the unicorns and the fairies have taken a back seat. Not sure if this is because I’m needing to be on my own to figure things out instead of relying on them or if I have stipulated this isolation.

Either way, I think it has been a good call. It stops me from looking outside of myself for the answers. It has been a slow process – but I think that is only because I’ve not relied on myself too much. Well…that’s a bit of a lie. I have relied on myself to a large extent but there are certain things I need clarification on. I figure the time is over when it comes to that.

So I plod on second guessing myself and not having anyone to confirm what I am understanding. Again it is this doubt thing popping up its head. On the one hand doubt is good, cos it stops me rushing off where angels fear to tread but on the other hand I need to discern when doubt is holding me back because of fear/worry or if it genuinely isn’t the right path.

It is helping me to trust myself and follow my own intuition and guidance, rather than seeking the answers outside of me. No-one has the answers for me, except me.

Until last night in the bath – again.

Flower and gem essences are something I’ve been making and using for approximately ten years. I have a huge stash of them. During last year I realised I need to get rid of them as they are not for me anymore, as I’ve grown in strength and ability. But yesterday I realised that may be the case for me but what about those awakening or on the path who are not quite able to do so without some assistance. And…those essences have helped me so much over the years – how can I deny this to others starting out.

After my epiphany, 9D Athena appeared and gave me a vision of what I need to do, which has made so much sense to me. It involved not flower or gem essences but the essence of her and what she represents to humanity (as will her twin, Aeolus). She and Aeolus will imbue each bottle with specific qualities. I’ve not worked out the ins and outs of it. I’m going to allow it to grow organically.

Wow…never saw that one coming. I’m rather excited about it.

Winds of change - to read any comments on LW



No comments: