Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 30 January 2012

Unity


I’ve had a persistent head ache for a while now. Well I’ve noticed it since we’ve moved up to the hospital. It’s a mild ache in the middle of my head.

It’s not unpleasant…maybe I’ve gotten used to it…sometimes it gets out of hand…mainly when I’ve not eaten enough.

Which brings me to another ascension symptom…eating…I am constantly hungry (and thirsty but that goes without saying). I’m eating all the time…tummy grumbling if I don’t feed it.


Thirdly, on the odd occasion I’ve had lower back ache which I’ve not had for years.

Fourth, when I meditate I find I have a blinding white light emanating from the top of my head. Initially I found it difficult to get past my fascination with it…but I’m slowly getting used to it and it is not so distracting.

Been unable to sleep much lately either...even though exhausted…you know the scenario…we seem to have these symptoms pop up every so often but the white light is a new one for me.

I had the most amazing experience in the middle of the night…whilst lying awake freezing and then boiling…of unity consciousness. The absolutely wonderfully fear less state of knowing no matter what, I’m okay. I’ve had brief split second flashes of this but last night was the first time I’ve had it for a long time. It was liberating – a feeling of whatever I do will be okay. Being half asleep my mind didn’t kick in until a while later. It probably decided enough was enough of this dreaming malarkey.

A bit late now…I’ve got a taste of it and it is fabulous…a deep seated memory that has awakened within my body. I have to make sure I don’t get in my own way and scupper the whole thing…which I am prone to do.

Unity consciousness…and it came with a community mind-meld. Wow…what a fabulous way to teach. Through feelings, visions and actions - no words necessary.

Ah…I just saw my son off on his first day of work…makes me feel like the first day of school…my heart is sad. He is stepping into the world of ‘grown-ups’. I remember feeling like this when I was pregnant with him…my last baby…so I must make the most and remember.

Hehe…’my last baby’ - makes it sound like I had a rugby team of them…


No comments: