Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 14 January 2012

Shifting North and South Poles

I saw this on LW this morning. Apparently the North Pole has shifted into Siberia which explains the milder weather experienced lately.

Phew...I am pleased to hear this...imagined myself freezing to death in Canada when we eventually get there. My Southern Hemisphere body has objected to the cold weather here in the UK...imagine the Arctic conditions in Canada...aaarrrggghhh. Shudder



Leiladash on LW mentioned in a reply to my blog something that caught my eye - I've asked her for more information. Here is what she said:

'Many years ago i was in the portal area in Canada . We were negotiating fot several months to secure island of light for future cities with communities and space-port . I have been told they are 7 main planetary portals activated for planet receive divine flames. I saw portal that brings in emerald green flame -flame of immortality in the island of present New guinea . My vission of buildings was crystal clear and they were incredibly beautiful. Love Leila'

I'm waiting for her answer.

I'm not posting the whole blog - here is the link to Lightworkers Pole Shift

No comments: