Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 16 June 2012

Sacred loving


It is time for me/us to step up to the plate and do what we came here to do. I have been treating this whole blogging thing as an amusing sideline for me and not really getting too involved in it…okay maybe I am very involved but it is simply fun rather than serious.

It has slowly dawned on me over this last week that this is not the way forward anymore. Something needs to change. I can still blog about my life but the emphasis should not be on my journey so much as giving insights into how the new sexual matrix can be created and laid so that others can tap into it. As the amount of people living this way increases it has a knock on effect and eventually it will become a way of life. 


I need to make my vision part of reality instead of merely a dream.

Again this morning I was discussing with hubby the idea of him blogging from his perspective of a man who has never been involved in the spiritual side of things and not wanting to be involved. We discussed it…okay I talked and he listened :-)

I explained how we are here to do a job and now that our first 50 years of life experiencing the hardships that we had, are over…it is now time for us as a couple to move forward into our mission. He has said over and over again he is no mentor or leader when it comes to this kind of thing. I beg to differ. Many times over the years I have heard one man or another…even teenage boys…say that hubby was a good influence on them. He gets embarrassed about it.

So we agreed that I would write and he would contribute a couple of words that I would write for him. In other words I will add some flesh to it…’cos goodness knows, he is a man of few words. We discussed…okay I talked about how I am good at the energy stuff but he is good at the business stuff. What better combination?

After having this discussion, we were lying quietly simply BEing in each other’s company when a wave of the utmost happiness poured through me. I sobbed…and my darling hubby gathered me in his arms and held me.

I cried because finally finally finally we are going to be doing what we have been working toward for so long. The dream is unfolding and going to be lived to the full. Pure bliss and happiness. I cannot tell you how wonderful it felt and still feels.

Later on, the very first thing that came out of his mouth was this:  There is no “I” in team.

Alrighty…business talk. But essentially he is right. No matter what angle you look at it from…a couple is a team…and there is no place for me myself I in a team…and then there is the relationship itself which is an entity.

Everything one person does affects the other…and the relationship.

Hubby’s contribution from a man’s perspective – this could be changed if it is the other way around and the woman is not interested: Any woman who has a male partner that is not interested in this kind of work, needs to take a look at how she is reacting to him. He could be acting this way as –

·                She is pushing him into something he is not comfortable with, thereby not loving and accepting him where he is. Hubby knows and understands this from when we were in a similar position. It made him feel like he was lacking, a failure and therefore not lovable. So he shut me out.

If you are a woman in this position, think about this – what if your partner was a devoutly religious person, for example Jewish or Catholic or Muslim. Would you want to be pushed into a belief structure simply because you are married to him or love him? How would you feel if he constantly nagged you to go to the Mosque, Church or Synagogue with him? Wouldn’t you get angry and resistant? If you are in this position, it was an agreement made prior to incarnation between you and your partner for a reason.

We live in a world of differing religions, cultures, political persuasions and all of them have a right to be here in this 3D world. It is what we created. How can we turn around to someone we love (or anyone for that matter) and say ‘I don’t like what you are doing, follow me rather, ‘cos I’ve got the answers’.

Where is the acceptance, love and respect? By negating what someone believes or feels, we are telling them we are rejecting them. Wouldn’t that make you want to run away and hide or lash out in anger?

I hear many objecting and wondering why ‘they’ have to do all the work. Because as a conscious being that is the task you have set yourself and the agreement reached before incarnating. It is up to us as conscious beings to set the world on fire with love. We need to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

“A woman's highest calling is to lead a man to his soul, so as to unite him with Source.
Her lowest calling is to seduce, separating man from his soul and leave him aimlessly wandering.
A man's highest calling is to protect woman, so she is free to walk the earth unharmed.
Man's lowest calling is to ambush and force his way into the life of a woman."
- Anonymous
What expectations are you placing up a partner, whether male or female? Do you have this pie in the sky ideal of what a person should be like and when they don’t live up to your expectations…then what? I am not saying we shouldn’t dream…we should but we must also be practical – that is the world we live in. The wonderful person you thought you’d fallen in love with, suddenly isn’t quite what you expected. Those are your expectations that you are placing upon them – no-one else is doing that.

Spiritual people fall into this regularly. Just because you have met a spiritual person and you believe that they are your twin-flame or soul-mate, doesn’t mean to say they are not human and have very human emotions and the same quirks as every other human on earth.

It does not mean to say that every partnership will finally be a partnership made in heaven…it might simply mean that once you have resolved your issues with each other and understood that you can love them despite your differences…you move on to a relationship that is more suited to you and where you are.

And don’t stop having relationships merely because you worry that it will turn out ‘wrong’. There is no wrong, only how you react to it, learn and understand that it is your energy at work.

You won’t be able to do that if you don’t resolve what is happening, you will move on to find another relationship…which will simply mirror the last one.

We have an old friendship with someone who had a very difficult partnership. She hated her husband and finally left him. He treated her like a doormat and expected her to keep his house and look after the children like a slave…and still warm his bed when he wanted to. He had many affairs and finally she left.

This woman has a deep seated dislike of men. It might have come from this lifetime only but I suspect not. It is not an issue she has resolved, so after leaving one marriage, many years later she got married again. And suffers with a similar issue. She therefore hates men even more now and finds herself caged and blames her husband. She views all marriages this way and gives advice according to her slightly skewed version of marital life and men. She cannot see that all of this is her own energy attracting these lesson and understandings. Everything is a mirror of what emotional energies we hold within…even if we are unaware of them…and we are creating by default rather than doing it consciously.

Another person has always said that her husband is like a child and she is always having to look after him and she hates being ‘his mother’. Finally, after years of saying this, he is now senile and incontinent and she is in a situation of her own creation and caring for him like a ‘mother’ does.

But is it wrong? No. We are all here to experience what we agreed to experience. What I am trying to say here, is that it can be changed if we make a concerted effort.

We all have the right to a good and wonderful life filled with love – not only with family but with a partner too.

Right now the energy is so supportive of this kind of sacred loving and living…it is up to us to allow this frequency in and embrace it.


No comments: