Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 27 June 2012

Growling protector


Did I mention Divine timing and synchronicity recently?

Hmm…

The young friend of our son has had difficulty getting himself over here for his session, so each day I have been spending time clearing his energy field and body from a distance with the help of his team.


This evening at 6.15 whilst we were preparing dinner, the two of them walk in and our son says, ‘You ready, Mom?’

Turns out they were expecting me to drop everything and do the session then and there.

*Sigh* teenagers and their impeccable sense of timing…

I heard a low rumbling growl from the man standing next to me. Not one to hold back, I could feel hubby stirring to take the stance of high protector.

I think that was when it dawned on the two boys that this might not be quite the ‘right’ time and asked when it would be okay for me. Anyways…long story short…we agreed Friday and he said he would text me if he had an anxiety attack. After dinner I had a chat with the boys, did a little bit of an explanation, got his agreement that I could work on his energy field some more before we met up and found out that he is fascinated by all of this stuff…which is a good start.

Anyways, washing up a while later I remembered hubby’s growl…it had me in fits of giggles imagining my self-appointed bodyguard ready to dive in and wack a few thick teenage skulls together.

Humph…when I am tired, I find the weirdest things funny.

I need to go to bed now, before my brain completely implodes from lack of sleep...