Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 19 June 2012

An incredible session with two powerful women



I had an incredible hour with two wonderful and very powerful women yesterday afternoon.

I’d booked a coaching session with Namaste Angel during May but it was postponed because her laptop died. So I waited until she contacted me and said all was well…could I re-schedule it, so I did…only to have another re-scheduling. You know…the same scenario I had with Lisa…

All because I had to get certain things in my own life into place, as well as planetary alignments, solstices, etc. 

It was very frustrating because I felt I was stagnating and not sure where I was going although I had this deep seated inclination to move on…but where? Sorta like walking around in a fog and not knowing which way was home…basically I’d lost my way.


It all started to fall into place when Angaela of the twins contacted me and said they had more codes…would I like some downloads. Yep…and from then onward things started to fall into place.

Angel contacted me at the allotted time and surprised me when she said that Angaela had walked in just before she dialled my number. Somehow or another it came out that it was me that Angel was going to speak, to so Angaela asked to be in on the session, so she could do some downloads while Angel was coaching and clearing.

Now I knew that Angaela and Martin were in Costa Rica on holiday and I knew they were meeting up with Angel…but didn’t know when. So imagine my delighted astonishment when I heard this.

Woohoo…amazing how when you need support (after you have finally asked for it)…the universe does so with synchronistic ease...and brings in the big guns :-)

All I can say is that the combined power and energies of these two ladies had me sitting bolt upright and paying attention.

I’ve been whinging about lack of support and not getting anywhere…blah di blah di blah. Yeah well, I’d shot myself in my foot by believing I could do this on my own, didn’t I? Should start practising what I preach…ya know…walk the walk.

What this session did was fully bring home to me that this is the time…IT IS NOW…not tomorrow…not next week…NOW.

It is no longer a hobby…but a reality.

I’ve been waiting so long I’d forgotten a lot of things out of boredom…and in the boredom of the same old same old, I’d not realised that because the energies are so much stronger I not only needed to increase my capacity to clear but I also had to change the way I do it.

After that powerful session I was so exhausted I could barely make it to 9pm before I collapsed and slept the sleep of the dead…of course not before doing the exercises I was given ;-)

Today I am feeling both like a million dollars and exhausted. I find myself feeling clearer and clearer with each passing moment.

My gratitude to my unseen entourage, Angel and Angaela (and Martin) and their unseen teams.

We all need a friendly helping hand now and then...


P.S. You can find them on FB - Namaste Angel and the twin-flames Angaela / Martin.


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wow!! Now I think I want to try a session with Angel, what do you think? I have been doing sessions with Erin Mackley and have come a long way and feel so much better. We cleared and cleared and downloaded codes but now I wonder if a session with someone else would be beneficial? A different perspective maybe?
I totally ask for support because I have been so stuck, as you know....glad you asked for yourself.
I am so happy for you Karen. Can't wait to see what's next for you!

Karen Cottle said...

You've been working really hard, Dorothy.
Sometimes it does help to get a different perspective. Even though I can see a lot...when it comes to me - I miss things (and this is very obvious today :-) *sigh*). But whether a session with Angel would help you - that is a difficult one for me to answer. What do you feel? Are you drawn to her?
Love to you, sweetie
KP