Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 4 June 2012

Re-calibrating



My darling hubby’s energy has been very low and confused. Because I am so strongly connected to him, I am feeling it very keenly too.

Looking at his energetic body - I see there is a struggle between the old and the new. Moving on into something new or staying here with something that is so familiar. I know that this energy is perplexing to him and probably many others. Stepping into a world of love is an unknown and pretty scary for any of us.

So last night I held him – both in my heart and my arms. Whilst doing so I saw in the dark of the night little sparkles…like moonshine stars floating down slowly. There weren’t many of them but they were very pretty and very gently landing around us and on the Earth.

This morning  I saw that the sparkles had increased and some were gold in colour and falling faster and thicker. On inspecting our energy bodies during a massage, I saw that hubby was holding the collective energy in the muscles of his back. We had a time letting this go, but once we had done this, the dark energy changed and hubby’s body is now back to being gold (mine is still purple and silver).


As I lay on top of hubby after the massage I saw a large pair of scissors cutting the long silver and gold ties attaching to us to the ‘old’. I started to cry and hubby started to cough. We have now finally moved up to the next frequency…been a while waiting for this to happen.

Much later I noticed that the sparkles were larger and falling at a rapid rate. They were sinking into us and the Earth fast, as though our bodies were lapping up the energy like a thirsty person.

Hubby’s body is re-calibrating at the moment and he has had to rest so it has been a lazy day all round of loving.

My son asked me this afternoon when I was standing outside why it was raining around me and nowhere else! It wasn’t raining, but he could see the sparkles. From what I could see it is happening everywhere.

Hopefully all the loving has helped…not only him but me too. What I give to him comes back tenfold…so in the giving I am receiving so much more back.

Man is now raring to go, so we are in for a bit of vooma tonight  ;-)

Patient loving nurturing...so well worth it.


No comments: