Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 23 June 2012

Harmony with a fly



I had a moment of perfect harmony with a fly yesterday. Yeah…a fly…a bit odd.

I suppose the point behind this experience is that it doesn’t matter who or what - we all have the same energy moving through us and as we release our prejudiced preconceived ideas, we’ll begin to experience a more harmonious perspective.


I was in our bedroom when a fly came buzzing in with one of the cats chasing it. It flew around then settled on my jean’s leg. The cat was searching around me, she knew it was there somewhere. I called to her and gestured to the fly but she simply stared at me in incomprehension.

I moved my finger closer and…without realising what I was doing…touched the fly. I stroked its wings while it remained perfectly still. An overwhelming sense of love and gratitude for its complete and utter faith that I wouldn’t hurt it, rushed over me and I admit…it made me cry.

In those few seconds I was in perfect harmony with the fly…no questions, no doubts, nothing… just simple acceptance.

Oh…I just realised that yesterday I was clearing the throat chakra. Thank you, Mr (or maybe Mrs) Fly for this experience of BEing.

Aha…another epiphany. Today is the sixth day of clearing and we are doing the third eye. I now understand why my eyes have been driving me insane with their itchiness today.


No comments: