Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 15 June 2012

Not supporting myself


I had a revelation whilst vacuuming and cleaning. There is nothing like a little activity to get me out of my head and into my body, thereby freeing up some space for the real me to come through with some insights.

I don’t feel supported…because I am not supporting myself. I am not on board with anything that I want to do. I am hoping that it will all come from outside of me and I will simply go with the flow instead of knuckling down and getting involved and ‘daring to live’.

These words reminded me of the song that Andrea Bocelli and Laura Pausini sing:

‘Dare to live until the very last’

I am one of millions who don’t dare to live fully and completely within ourselves, as a totally and fully anchored spirit - there is too much painful baggage in the way.


This knowledge that I can is merely an intellectual ‘knowing’ rather than a knowing within my body that resonates. And actually…how much baggage am I really carrying at this stage? Is it simply an old mind-set that is still playing out…but is merely a perception rather than a truth?

I’d forgotten that yesterday, I’d made the intention that I’d live through the intelligence of my heart rather than through my brain…and this means feeling everything. It has all been building to this space in time where I should be loving and honouring myself and through loving and honouring myself, I will achieve that beautiful place I have been waiting for.

I have been focusing on all my aspects and forgetting about the real reason I am doing this. To live my life fully in the best way that I can.

Until my whole mind body and spirit are at the same frequency and in resonance with the ‘home’ that is waiting very patiently in the etheric, it will continue to remain a dream. The whole of me vibrating together at perfect pitch is the key to the door of this home.

I wrote about seeing and feeling this place that will be home in January – I think it was then – that I need to resonate at the same frequency as the home of my dreams before it will manifest as a reality.

Last night I remember hearing a piano being tuned. As the off note is played over and over again the strings are either tightened or loosened…slowly with patience until it comes into perfect pitch. That’s us…all of us at varying stages of being attuned to the perfect pitch.

Do I see the codes of every download that I have had over the last six months, from those that the twins gifted me with, to the solar flares, to the Venus transit, etc. coming together to where I am at now? Yes...

I meditated on the significance of the headgear of diamond teardrops. Teardrops signify the cleansing and cathartic experience of crying. It also reminds me of raindrops or dew. After a good downfall everything looks and smells clean and fresh.

Diamonds…well diamonds are formed over millions of years by pressure and extreme heat.

Thus these two together symbolise the clearing and cleansing and the beautiful diamonds that we are becoming through all our strifes and stresses.

Looking at this headdress in detail, I see the beauty of the teardrop or pear shape of the diamond as it sparkles brilliantly catching the light that is shining from within and radiating outward.

Oh dear, hubby has just told me that he received a phone call from the daughter of an old South African friend. He passed away last night after having a heart attack…hubby looks really shocked.

His first and last statements have been, ‘It’s time to stop working and starting living and enjoying life’…

Hmm…the synchronicity between us is getting greater and greater. He won’t have read my latest blog and I haven’t discussed it with him, cos he’s been out visiting clients.

This kinda thing is happening more and more.

Last week I felt I needed a certain herb as part of my daily intake. I went down to the shops and forgot to buy it whilst I was there…when I walked in the door hubby was standing there with a printout in his hand. He asked me if I thought taking this herb was a good idea. Well, blow me down if it wasn’t the very same herb I’d felt I needed.

As the years have gone by our ability to know what the other is thinking has grown stronger and stronger…


No comments: