Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 6 June 2012

A rose on my pillow



I woke this morning to find a rose on my pillow. A gift of love from Venus and hubby.

Hubby is back at work and I am lying around lazing until my shift at the hospital tonight.

Last night while lying in the dark in bed, spooning, I said to hubby that it would be nice to have a different hairstyle every day if I wanted to. He replied that the only way that could happen is if I used wigs.

No, I’m not quite there yet, but I do believe that one day I will be able to change my hairstyle or body at will. One day I could be a tall Amazon woman or the next a petite lady or a cat or a bird.


Puzzled silence and then I heard, ‘Why?

Why not?’ I answered.

But I won’t know who or what I am coming home to.’

That’s what makes it exciting…and you can do this too.’

He was quiet for a while and then said, ‘I suppose we’d best decide each day what species we’re going to be, cos I don’t want to be a cat and eat you if you’re a bird.’

Of course, but you will know me,’ I agreed.

Long silence and then I heard him mutter, ‘I can’t imagine myself as a voluptuous blonde woman.’

That made me laugh so hard I was crying…I couldn’t imagine it either…

A while later he drew me closer and said, ‘That’s why I love you. You’ve got such a weird mind, you always catch me by surprise with your wild ideas.’

Imagination…that is what created everything we know. Wild ideas and wild imaginations and wild dreams. 

Despite being berated at school regularly for daydreaming…I never lost the ability to do so until I started working. I lost my way for a while until I was wacked very hard into remembering this ability.

Creating a world of make believe…so frowned upon…and yet so necessary. Without make believe life would be so dreary. Fantasy…something my mother kept alive in all of us…and I am deeply grateful to her.

So nowadays we are using our daydreaming and imagination muscles to re-create a different world.

Last night was an amazing experience of love and tenderness…a salute to the transit of Venus...and a reinforcing of the new matrix being laid.



No comments: