Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 10 June 2012

Graced with the gift of LOVE




These last two days have been amazing as far as the gift of love is concerned.

Yesterday afternoon hubby and I spent the afternoon entwined in meditation, listening to the uplifting voice of Andrea Bocelli. We have shared many an occasion like this filled with love…but yesterday was the most special I have ever had the privilege of experiencing.

It fills my heart and eyes with tears of happiness when I remember it today. The deep seated love that expanded my heart had me opening my eyes to look at hubby. At the same moment his eyes opened and we stared at each other. I have no words to explain the depth of the love in that specific place in time which seemed to hang suspended as we gazed into each other’s eyes.


Being in that suspended state for a long time has helped my body mind and spirit to come together as one harmonious being to understand within me what the bliss of love is all about and it is this specific state that I carry with me today.

Love…an extremely underrated way of BEing. As it fills us up, it coats everything in our lives and this is when we truly become aligned with gratitude.

I have experienced many states of loving bliss with hubby over the years but this one has shown how much our vibrational levels have gone up in a huge leap to reach the state of DIVINE.

Focusing on love…creating with each step leaves stepping stones behind marking the passage of our journey.

We have both found that the deeper we move into the depths of our love for each other, the shorter our periods of disagreement. We come back into alignment very quickly. And yes, we do have disagreements…but because the energy of love is so strong…we bounce back once the issue has been cleared and it seems to clear quickly. In fact now that I think about it…it seems effortless :-)

We do need to acknowledge our differences of opinion, but from a place of LOVE not anger. Pretending they are not there and glossing over it, simply suppresses them…until they build up like a pressure cooker and there is an explosion.

How this spills over into my life was shown to me with a dear friend…thank you, sweetheart, for gracing me with this gift of love.

Hubby smiled yesterday when we discussed this new state of BEing and said, ‘We are emotionally maturing.’

I think he has hit the nail on the head…



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh ... this made me cry
Heart hugs filled with so much LOVE
Matariki

Karen Cottle said...

This is powerful heart stuff...
Hugs n love right back at you.
KP