Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 25 June 2012

18 today!


My writing seat next to the pond

I’m sitting in my special writing place in the garden in the sun…well, it is my writing place when the weather allows it to be.

It is our son’s 18th birthday today…although he is not officially 18 until 5.20pm…oh no, hang on…this is South African time we are talking about…so he will be 18 at 4.20 this afternoon.

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. So from this day forward I am the mother of two grown-ups…we’ve made it! I was wondering when they were born whether any of us would survive…but we did and then some :-)

Happy birthday, my beautiful boy.


We took him out to lunch yesterday as part of our celebrations, as tonight he is going clubbing with his friends for the first time. He is the second last of the boys to reach 18…one more in a week’s time and then they will all be grown-ups.

We reminisced quite a bit yesterday about his 18 years with us…and then he popped the question –

Can I help one of his friends?

Eh?

He says he thinks this friend might be a silent sentinel like our son is. It seems that he has been suffering with anxiety so bad he has difficulty leaving the house lately…almost like agrophobia. He said it has come on suddenly. Anyways I figure I’ve got nothing to lose…the only problem is that he wants to come to our house to do it as he feels safe here…but doesn’t know when and if he can make it because each day is different. 

So I said we can make a tentative arrangement.

We’ll see what happens.

I do know one thing – each boy that has spent time in our house sleeping over has received a great deal of energetic help. I am not always aware of what. Maybe it is my contribution towards the changes in masculine energy. We’ve had so many of them staying for days, weeks or months on end over the years – in fact I am never sure who is sleeping in our son’s room on most nights. As we have an open house, they simply arrive and crash - we find out who it is when one by one they troop through to say good morning and thank you.

The one stipulation we have is that we don’t feed them, cos then our food bill would be astronomical. Well, mostly we don't feed them...

Hehe...they did, in the beginning...try to sneak some girls in, but hubby roared his thunderous roar and that was the end of that :-)

Being the kindhearted sentinel that our son is…he takes on loads to help others. I asked him if he wants help clearing his energy field…but he said no he is okay, thanks. *shrug* - he's gotta learn his own way.

Hubby has often mentioned that he would like to work with young people…I think he could do it, but he is super strict…might shock ‘em, like when he lined all the boys up on one occasion and read them the riot act!

Actually...on reflection maybe he is working with them.

Hehe…I look over and see that the two cats are staring in a trance into the bay tree portal. They do make me smile. Cats certainly know how to meditate, don’t they? Good role models for me :-)