Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 15 February 2012

Love in the world of opposites

A soul spoke to God and said: ‘I want to know what Light is.’

And God said: ‘But you ARE Light. Everything here is Light.’

‘Yes, but I want to really feel it, experience it.’

‘Then you must go down to Earth, the world of opposites,’ said God.

‘Okay, if that’s what it takes, I will go there.’

‘Ah,’ said God, ‘but someone must go with you, to play the role of your darkness.’

All souls kept silent, but finally one soul stepped forward: ‘We have been to Earth together before, I will come with you. There’s one thing though: when I am in the darkness, I will have forgotten who I am, and where I came from. Promise that you’ll bring me back with you, here in the Light.’

2 comments:

sisteroflight said...

So maybe our dark selves, that played the darkness for us, came because they wanted to return to the light. That was their motivation. I never thought of that, thank you

Karen Cottle said...

Gives us a different perspective, doesn't it? Hehe...not sure it will help when we're in the middle of things :-)