Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 3 February 2012

Catalysts

Hubby and son are moving between making up and then busting up…I’ve been working or sleeping, so I’ve not been involved too much. 

The two of them have got really bad colds...our son in bed groaning and hubby…well, hubby soldiers on…never one to give in to any illness.

I heard them both vomiting this morning. This energy is certainly making them clear out that which no longer serves.

Our son has been feeling the effects of working at the hospital too. All the negative energy there has impacted on him and being a silent sentinel he has swallowed huge amounts of it. He needs to experience this downer to find his way of dealing with it. I can only give him so much help, but it is really up to him. I cannot live it for him…and besides I am his mom…what do I know ;-)


We don’t know what we have until we don’t have it anymore. It took me years to realise the gift my parents had given me. Once the emotions clouding my relationship with them were cleared, I was able to accept their flaws and love them. Nowadays I know I had the perfect childhood for me and I bear no resentment or anger toward either. In fact I often wonder what the palaver was all about. I certainly made a mountain out of a molehill.

I feel a bit like a calm pool in the storm for hubby and our son, totally detached. Despite the two of them being upset with each other I find my love for them flowing very strongly. Strange…in the old days I would have been stalking around the house, totally involved in the negative energy of drama. But it feels so different…suppose it’s me as well as the energy itself. It is not an energy of drama merely an energy of release and therefore very necessary.

Yesterday during my clinic I had some very interesting conversations with patients…and the energy was working its magic. The last two started crying…totally unexpected and caught me off guard. One of them rattled off ascension symptoms saying he’d had so many tests but according to the doctors there is nothing wrong with him.

Cue the energy…I knew I had to say something but wasn’t sure what it was, so I simply expressed what I felt very cautiously and allowed the energy to flow. He looked taken aback but it opened the conversation up. I suppose the words weren’t important…it was the energy and I have no idea whether it will make a difference…it is his choice...or possibly not, if the energy has its way.

The second one had been recently diagnosed with cancer and the shock was still quite raw.

By the time my clinic finished my throat was hurting from holding back tears.

It’s making me feel like a catalyst of chaos. Not sure about this role, but I suppose that it is time for everyone to be nudged out of their hidey holes. We, as the collective, asked for it and it cannot be ignored…it is being very demanding.

I woke with a song running around in my head but I cannot for the life of me remember what it is. I was in the warm cocoon of the beautiful white light…and again I realised that I am my own protection. I don’t need help from any entities anymore. It kinda brought home how much I have grown and that I am far stronger than I’ve ever believed.

I’m also being nudged to do a video…I’ve had some really interesting channels from 9D Athena.

Gotta get my arse into gear then…


No comments: