Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 19 February 2012

A world of potentials

Every day the veil seems to be lifting from my eyes…with almost no effort…although I know that it is not without effort. Years of working on clearings are finally coming to fruition and so now it is becoming effortless.

 
It is almost as though the insights I am receiving daily and at times hourly have been set free. No more restrictions within me to keep the complete and whole ME from surfacing. 

All I see around me is a world of potential. The potential for us to create what we want and the energy of this is so strong. We are all tentatively sticking our toes in the waters of creation, hesitantly stepping out, unsure of our abilities and continuously worried that we’ll do ‘something wrong’. There is of course no right or wrong but in our minds there is.

We still look for guidance outside of ourselves…but that is understandable in our insecurity.

I woke this morning thinking about horses. They are incredibly powerful animals. Quite often on our walks we pass by fields of horses and I often stop and watch them. They have the potential to break free from their paddocks. Let’s face it no matter how high the fence, if a horse put its mind to it, it could jump the fence.

When I had my own horse, who definitely had a mind of his own at times, I discovered this. If he didn’t want to get caught he’d jump a 6 foot wooden fence to get away. We had this tug of war over who was master and who wasn’t. He taught me quite a bit about myself. But that’s a story for another day…

We’ve been blinkered and boxed in our beliefs…the same way our domesticated pets and all the other animals we depend upon, have been. Each one of them…as we do…has the potential to break away. What a reflection that is, eh?

It is our choice what we choose in our lives…that is so incredibly obvious these days…and yet we get distracted with fear and worry as we have been in the past. Old patterns are difficult to change…like habits. Perseverance and patience.

I’ve been wondering about the skirt of energy that I am wearing these last few days. I received an image of me wearing a very long high cone of energy on my head. Pretty much like a lightning conductor.
One day I’ll figure out what it is about…but not today.

I have two prudish kitties...or maybe they are respectful...

Hehe…they love sleeping on top of our wardrobes where they have their bed. Whenever hubby and I even look like we might be getting romantically inclined the two of them wake up and leave the room. They can be in the deepest of sleeps…they always know.

We’ve experimented and merely kissed each other for fun to see their reaction. If we don’t have that sexual energy running through us, they won’t budge…but let the energy run and they’re gone like a shot…no questions asked.

We find it quite amusing... ;-)


No comments: