Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 1 February 2012

Extremely ruffled feathers

Do you know the familiar eye rolling that goes with the patronising statement that women are very emotional creatures…’she’s got PMS again’, etc.

Hmm…I think that this is a slightly skewed perspective. If I have a look at the two men in my life…I think they are more emotional than I am.

Hubby and our son have kicked off again, it ended this morning with both of them storming out of the house as I arrived home from a night shift. Oookay.

It’s been brewing for a few days and came to a head this morning when I wasn’t around to calm them down. Suppose it had to happen without me…they’ve got to own up to their actions.


It is also a side effect of me changing my vibrational frequency. I always get a stormy reaction from those around me as they feel uncomfortable with the increase.

When I first started processing my emotions some 16 years ago, I was warned by my mentor that firstly my body would put up a massive fight to distract me and secondly those who live with me would react negatively to the changes occurring within me.

I’ve seen both happen time and time again. I’ve gotten used to it. I don’t know how many times my body went into victim mode with a bad cold, headache, extremely sore back or nosebleeds to stop me from going to a workshop. I’d arrive with streaming eyes and nose, only to have it calm down half way through the first day.

The body can be cunning in its desperate need to remain in its comfort zone…even though that comfort zone might be a miserable one…it prefers knowing exactly what is happening.

As for my family…well, it is fear that makes them react the way they do, especially when there has been a massive change in frequency as has happened over the last few days. I was kinda hoping it wouldn’t happen…but it did.

It was a slight shock - it sorta shook me to the core, but I had a nice long soaking bath and communed with myself, then listened to some solfeggio and now I am feeling more balanced.

Holding myself back over the years, so that hubby can keep up, is not an option any more. Now that I’ve made the decision to fly, I am going ahead regardless of where he is. There is no time for fart arsing around anymore.

He needs to own up to his energy and get on with it.

Do I sound hard? Hmm…possibly…but after a meditation I’m in agreement with Athena...it IS time to get on with it.

I'm standing back without interference to allow this last surge of difficult patterning to leave his body...the PTSD rearing its head. Lifetimes of conditioning in both of them needing release. May the light find its way to them as I move ahead relinquishing the saviour mode of being.

Does it get easier?



2 comments:

sisteroflight said...

A bit of old lion, young lion perhaps? lol
Certainly see that in my house xx

Karen Cottle said...

Hehe...I shoulda called the blog ruffled 'fur' rather than 'feathers'!
xxx