Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 27 February 2012

Smiles

I have a smile on my face and in my heart and my soul - a dance of happiness that emanates from within.

I was so pleased to see my ‘hairy’ mountain man. He’d grown a beard to cover his face and his hair is longer than normal – all so that he didn’t freeze in the minus conditions.


He had a fabulous time in Finland and we spent ages chatting about it. He did the sauna and ice lake plunge. He couldn’t bring himself to actually swim, cos as he lowered himself into the water and it reached his lungs, he couldn’t breathe and felt a pain in his heart. But he girded himself and ducked under the water quickly.

They did go-karting on the ice…were wined and dined – great hospitality and very friendly people.

Being the good wife that I am, I’d prepared dinner and once I’d fed and watered him, I put him to work…hehe…we had mad monkey sex. Okay, so we don’t have a chandelier to hang from and even if we did, I don’t think the ceiling could handle it.

No not really…the monkey sex came later. We spent ages entwined simply content to be with each other in a totally different space. It was very unlike anything I’ve ever experienced with him before.

Later as he activated the stargates on my body, I became aware that the shadow I’ve been seeing slightly behind me to the right had revealed itself. It was my future self and I could feel her very strongly within the space that I was. I don’t believe that she is integrating…I think that the future me is coming closer because I am getting to the stage where she is.

Now…this is the future me at that time and there are probably other future mes. But this future me that I asked to speak to last week is a specific one that I wanted to meet from where I’d be living in the near future. I know it sounds confusing but…

Wow…were hubby and I so in sync. Without effort there were flows of images and thoughts in me in the NOW moment were created by him. Hmm…although on reflection I am not sure if it was him or me or both of us...it was slightly blurred. Amazing experience…and yes I was singing :-) And…the vortex was there and being absorbed into us.

I could feel the male and female aspect of myself very strongly. But strangely enough I could see and feel his too. We kept interchanging gender. I’m not sure how this was happening…it was as though we were physically still us (or maybe we weren’t)…but etherically I was masculine at some stage and he was feminine and then there was a part where we were same sex.

Thinking about it now it makes me wonder how much of my past lives have had an influence in this. I have recall of lifetimes where hubby was the female and I was the male as well as where we were both male or both female in same sex partnerships.

This makes me wonder about our multi-dimensionality. In this 3D we have only recognised us as a specific gender, simply because that is the way it should be.

We couldn’t have all our experiences vivid in our memories yet…until the time was right…so as we integrate and bring home all of us, we will start experiencing a shift in who or what we are.

This makes me wonder about the higher dimensional beings appearing to us as we wish them to appear. It has been said that angels appear to us as luminous beings with wings because that is what we expect.

So as we move up in our vibration – we should be able at will to change our appearance and gender. When you think about it logically, it makes sense, otherwise what is the point of having all these experiences if they are not going to be used in some way. But this is very advanced stuff.

Dunno…merely my thoughts and I might be totally off whack here. But it is some really deep stuff coming up and I find myself moving deep into a reality of creation that is so much more than what I’ve experienced before.

Will I step out of it at some stage? Probably, as more needs to be cleared so that we can move deeper and deeper. But for now I am totally immersed in a world of wonder.

I have also realised that when I spoke about hubby and I not connecting as deeply as we had been…sometimes it is necessary to go back a few steps to what was, so we can appreciate the difference in what we are currently experiencing…that way we can see how far we have come.

I have a slight headache and stiffness around the shoulders and hips this morning. As though in my expanded state I’d overdone it and the body is struggling to keep up. It happens… :-)

Bless my body and her willingness to keep up…although at times I’m sure she’d like to shout at the mad person in the driver’s seat.



No comments: