Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 22 February 2012

Crazy crazy energy

 
These energies coming through lately are so strong and packing a punch. Even the most balanced of us are feeling them and finding ourselves doing the strangest of things.

My daughter sent me an email…I think she’s explained it very well…

“wow mom u is a crazy lady! haha its very comforting to hear that though ‘cos the last week or two i have been all over the show! crying all the time about things that i thought I’d gotten over shouting at P over stupid things, literally coming so close to breaking up with him over the smallest of issue and because he doesn’t understand what the hell I’m on about, we both end up being stubborn and giving each other the silent treatment! It’s like two teenagers fighting! haha


its so weird because it’s almost like i can see myself normally in front of me like all happy and what I’m usually like but i keep getting this almost mist of negativity and i just want to either scream at someone or crawl into a ball and cry and it takes over sooo much but i know it’s not what I’m really feeling..... SO WEIRD!!!!! i must admit i did sink to the point where i wanted to be grumpy and wanted to be spiteful and take it out on P, took a lot to actually stop myself and slap myself silly!!! so easy to slip into!

I can imagine dad must have had the biggest fright ever from that glass being thrown at him! haha give them both a jolt! i remember being terrified of you when you were genuinely angry!”

Yeah…well…humph.

What more can I say…heads down and scrum.

Hehe…


No comments: