Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 7 February 2012

Oh...and another thing...

I woke this morning with an iffy throat…it’s not sore merely uncomfortable. 

I suppose it might have something to do with these so-called ‘disclosures’. My throat chakra is taking a bit of a bashing. It sorta reminds me of a stuck door that is being pushed open and in the pushing something breaks.


Hmm…until the day that I am able to transmute anything negative at will…I gotta treat myself the same way as I usually do…rest, water, homeopathy, yada yada yada.

I wish I could say that I’m vibrating enough to simply think problems away.
 
Has anyone noticed any time anomalies? Over the last week I’ve looked at the time and it will say, for example, 08:15 and I’ll go off and do a few things that seem to take ages and when I walk back into the room the clock says 08:15. The first time it happened I thought possibly I’d been mistaken…but since then it happens all the time. Very strange…I’ve not asked about it…maybe I should…or I could figure it out myself of course.

I’m a little sad at the mo. My sister tried to commit suicide on Sunday and is presently in hospital. She’s been walking a fine line for years…not believing that there is anything wrong with her and that it is simply the circumstances in which she lives that has created the problems.

My sister and I started on this journey together, both of us with postnatal depression and looking for an answer. She stopped…and I carried on. She ignored the problem by taking drugs whereas I threw away the drugs and found the answers within. If I’d followed her route…it could be me lying in that hospital bed.

Sorta brings to mind the doppelganger thing. Not that I believe she is my doppelganger but it kinda gives me some answers in my bewilderment over the whole concept.

Is this making me realise how far I’ve come? I had so much deep faith in the path that I was walking that nothing could stop me. I tried, like she has, to commit suicide and it opened the door for me. I suppose it was a way for the greater part of me to slide in through the door of vulnerability and take root in my body.

Maybe this attempt will open the door for her…she is hurting deep within but has pushed it away in the hope that if she cannot see it, it won’t harm her. Have her demons grown in size because of this? I’d say so. 

If something is pestering you to notice it, it will continue to pester you until you acknowledge it. Ignoring it won’t send it away. You can move home, change relationships and jobs, hair colour and clothes, it will return in a different guise to make itself known.

This is the beauty of relationships both with ourselves and with others. We are messengers for each other. When you view the world this way, you realise how interconnected we are.

It makes sense, doesn’t it? If we are all sparks of the one great divine then surely we are interconnected. If all things happen simultaneously and there is no timeline, we are simultaneously the great divine and a small spark and everything else in between.

It is merely the veil of emotions and beliefs that stops us seeing the bigger picture.

May my sister be blessed with insights and strength to pick up the pieces and make a new life for herself.


No comments: