Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 11 February 2012

Feeling rough

Erk…I’m feeling rather rough today.

Headache and sore throat…who said integration was fun? With everything that has happened this week, I’m surprised I’m not bedridden – years ago I would have been – which shows me how far I’ve come. What a rollercoaster of emotions!

A long walk in nature is on the cards…see you later.

A while later…


Hmm…that was friggin’ cold...sunny but lethally cold. Brrr…

This is a picture of the snow on our Holly bush.

Is it called a Holly bush or tree? Ours looks like a tree and is approximately 7 foot tall...that surely is not a bush. What defines a bush?

Anyhoo...

Energetically I can see that the area around my heart and throat is raw – kinda like a very bad burn…the skin all blistered, red and angry.

And when I think about the integration I want to cry – hence the sore throat and constant nausea…as for the headache – I suppose it’s something to do with the integration of the left and right hemispheres of the brain.

The more we accept and integrate all aspects of ourselves the more likely we are to ‘grow’ our brain power...but it’s not only the brain power…it is the abilities that come with it. We are revealing all the hidden faculties that we have. The opening of the memories and abilities…each one fragmented because we’ve been fragmented into separation. Bring them all together under one roof – i.e. you/me and we are complete and whole.

I’m still getting these strange time anomalies. Time it seems is warping itself around me…although time is a duality concept. Everything seems simultaneously fast and yet extremely slow…the days seem longer and I can get more done and yet it whizzes by too.

I’ve tried doing a channel with Athena today but the stuff she is giving me is way out of my understanding and I am having difficulty remaining in the high state that she is expecting of me. I am tired and not feeling well, which doesn’t help either.

I got some of it down…but will leave it for another day…when I am feeling better…or maybe later once I have had a sleep.


No comments: