Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 4 February 2012

Love is like oxygen

Love is like oxygen’. Each breath you take is an intake of love. 






Love is the chi of life. Without it your body will start to break down. Flowing in with the love is wisdom. How many of you find that working physically helps to take you out of your mind and into your body.


When working in the garden or any other form of exercise you are breathing far deeper than you would usually do. Breathing deeply stops the brain from thinking and your energy/attention is focused on the body and its workings. This allows you to escape the constant jibber jabber of the mind/ego and into the ‘I amness’ of the body.

Yes, the body dislikes change and will constantly strive to keep you in the same place. But…with the mind and body occupied with the intense/gentle exercise, it gives the love and wisdom a chance to tap into the ‘I amness’ of the body and create a bridge of awareness to all that it is.

The same achievement with practice can be made through meditation or chanting. It depends on you which route you wish to follow.

I am not sure why I needed to write this…I figure most people know this.

Once again my body is jumping with excitement. Figure something is going on that I am unaware of. There is a restless feeling that I should be doing something but I am not sure what it is. That’s a lie. I do know…it’s the video…I keep putting it off.

Received a stern rap over the knuckles about doing it and it must be done today. Have no idea what the rush is.

Ya think I’m procrastination…hmm…I’m really good at procrastinating when I’m worried or fearful.

The main reason is that I know this video is the start of my ‘new life’. Despite wanting it, it is the unknown.

I’m a silly billy.

It’s kinda like when I started blogging – I was terrified of the response and yet it was fine. There wasn’t much response for the first couple of months – suppose people need to learn about you before they make any comments.

I know I like to watch and read to get the ‘feel’ of a person before I dive in and connect. But that’s just me, the observer, always watching and learning.

I’ve recently discovered that all that I have learnt over the years, such as healing in all its forms is not my path. I merely had to experience it to understand it and by doing a stint of healing and counselling with clients I have learnt so much. But my main concern was/is to anchor the balance and as different energies came through…to anchor them too.

In the next phase of my life, my task is expanded. I don’t have quite all the answers in what way it will expand.

I think the main fear is that people will demand an answer and I won’t have it. Many won’t realise that I am learning just as much as they are.

Suppose I will have to put that as a clarifier on everything I do.

What I know, I will share, but I don’t have all the answers.

You would think I would, being connected to Athena. But I suppose my consciousness can only support the knowledge of where I am at any one given stage.

Okay…so now I am starting to feel better about it…I think this blog is more for me than anyone else. I seem to have answered my own questions.



No comments: