Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 21 February 2012

Jeez man


Jeez man...I lost it this morning…I lost my temper…big time…so big I shouted and threw a glass of water at hubby.

He stood there shocked, then swore at me before stalking off to the bathroom to wipe himself down.

Do I have any idea why I flipped from being the calm one to the screaming banshee in a split second?

Yeah…I know…and it has been building for the last year.

Hubby and our son are constantly at loggerheads. Two similar stubborn personalities always sniping at each other and I get myself involved and stuck in the middle as a mediator.

I’ve been wondering when I will step out of this role.


This morning I woke to find my feet feeling rather strange. I imagine it would be the same feeling someone who is bedridden would have…a feeling of lying on the same spot forever and the skin starts feeling like it would break out into bedsores…dunno…but that is what I imagine it would feel like.

I’ve noticed this sensation in my feet building over the last three months and couldn’t quite figure out what was causing this feeling that I was stagnating in one position. I thought it might have to do with me not being willing to step into my new role…even though everything has swung into action…and I am kinda being swept along in the flow.

I am happy to go with the flow but underneath I’ve still got my head buried in the sand…refusing to actually dive in and totally fully and consciously be a part of it.

All the excuses I could think of have been flashing through my mind lately, maybe to half-heartedly put the brakes on or something or maybe I was hoping that I’d wake up one morning and be there without any conscious decision on my part.

Erm…it seems not…hubby’s constant pessimism and incessant nagging at our son and our son’s constant retaliation…aaarrrggghh…my patience was stripped away and in its place stood the warrior goddess in full battle regalia.

I tore a strip off our son too, so don’t think it was only hubby on the receiving end. But I feel like I've torn a strip off myself too.

On the one hand I am at peace with what I have done but on the other hand slightly appalled that this anger is there.

They need to bloody well try to get on with each other. I have the world and its dog in my house, always fighting to get the upper hand. Testosterone…

They are both very shocked. I could see their energies implode and then explode with the shock and surprise.

Sometimes a catalyst of this proportion is needed to get someone out of their deeply entrenched stance and moving.

Will things be subdued today…and maybe tomorrow? Yeah, big time.

I will stalk around here and quell both with a glance…I’ve had enough…time for the masculine energy to fully accept its divinity…and step up to be in balance with the feminine...both with-in me and with-out.

I suspect hubby is feeling the same effects that I am…an inability to step into his role. I think this explosion will get both of us moving to where we need to be.

I do believe that this pessimism and constant nagging is an issue of mine that is so deep-seated I never knew it was there, otherwise it wouldn’t be in my face all the time. I suppose I’ve been ignoring it in the hope that it would go away.

What am I pessimistic about? I think it might be about myself…can I do what needs doing? I thought it might be the despair that the world is feeling…but I think hubby and our son are picking up on that…they don’t know how to protect themselves…or rather they do…but they ignore me and my advice. I stopped putting protection around them mid-year last year because I feel they are far along enough to do it themselves.

Anyways hubby is off to Finland on Thursday for five days…and we’ll have some time alone to think things through. It couldn’t have come at a better time.

I think I might have resigned my post as 'Mrs Nice Guy' :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen,

My 3D-wife often points out the negative side of something or fights with our 3D-son, i feel then like being tortured, when i stay in my 3D mind. I torture myself, as i feel ATTACHED to play with them the 3D victim-persecutor-savor game (of the outside world). I don't want to play that game anymore !
Recently i can sometimes DETACH when i center in my heart and expand my consciousness way out to the galaxy, then i do not get pulled or triggered to take part of that 3D-game and it feels so good to DETACH from that 3D-game !
From 3D it looks like a lonely path which we have to take. But once we are more centered in 5D and the unity consciousness, then we are there where we feel more at home.
Each soul has it's own path to take and the free will when to take which step.
This is difficult to accept that it also counts for family members.

From http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/2012/02/morning-message.html :
But first we must release the HABIT of being third dimensional.

Like Lisa Renee always says: ..., stay in the luminosity of your Avatar Heart Path! Be Gentle with your hearts and each other.

Love&Light
Stefan

P.S.: as there is no "comment as" profile for "Name/email" i choosed Anonymous.

Karen Cottle said...

Hi Stefan

Many thanks for your comment and the links.

Indeed it is a difficult path to walk and as masters in the making we will be making many a mistake.

It's all about mastering our energy, but at the same time we cannot move forward if there is still emotional baggage that needs clearing.

I can be skipping along happily (as we do) when all of a sudden something will trip me up to fall flat on my face. On closer inspection it turns out to be my own negative emotions that need clearing. And so I do...then pick myself up and dust myself off and carry on until the next time.

It takes a great deal of perseverance and patience, but we are getting there.

It's a lot of trial and error.

I like to take time out to have fun and laugh along the way, as it lightens the load and gets the energy moving faster.

Heart hugs of love and gratitude to you
KP