Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 31 August 2011

Trepidation

You know I have approached this whole telepathy experiment with trepidation, which descended into fear, then curiosity got the better of me, until finally I have now accepted that I can do this.

I think my biggest obstacle was the worry that this, in 3D eyes, ‘is not right’. Conditioning, eh?

But I do know that the Universe never gives you anything you cannot handle.



So…as the grannies say - onwards and upwards.

What I have discovered is that it has made me realise what hubby and I have. Our love for one another runs very strong and deep. That’s a result in itself. It’s given me the confidence to believe that it will be alright. It has reinforced my love for him…the smile on my face today is evidence of this.
Hehe…although in my confidence, I might fall off the wall :)



I decided to experiment today. I connected with hubby as I normally do and took note of what it felt like when our energies merged. This merger is like finding a piece of me that fits. I am normally an independent person who is complete in her own way, whereas when I merge with hubby, I become more. A larger expression of who I am. It is almost as though I am integrating a higher self.

Whereas in the merger with FP, I am still my own person and there is no ways that I can confuse the two.

I’ve heard a theory lately that twin flames are one soul that has split. I’ve never really thought about it before, but I am beginning to think it might be correct. Truth be told, I didn’t even know twin flames existed until this year. I simply thought that this life time hubby and I were getting something right. But the more I hear about twin flames the more I realise we seem to fit the bill. But again…it is labelling our relationship, which I don’t particularly like.

It seems this experiment has an underlying lesson for me.

Hopefully I don’t go falling off the wall when I swagger around with the confidence of a wet rag.

Trepidation - you won't be able to read any comments unless you join Lightworkers.


No comments: