Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 29 August 2011

Elementals

Have you ever wondered what else shares our space with us?

We all know about the negative energies and for some of us, our demons are very real.

But what about the elementals?



I saw my first water sprite when living in Cape Town. We had a house on a lake which had waterways leading off it. I loved living by the water which wasn’t too far from the sea. We had the mountain as a view from the front of our house that looked out over the water. The university used to come down once a month to check the PH of the water and at times directed that the mouth of the river was opened so that the sea could wash in and out and bring balance to the water.
View from our bedroom

Our feathered friends on our front lawn

I was still running developing circles at that stage and so my third eye was constantly working overtime. A few months after having moved into the house I saw a water sprite sitting on the edge of our garden where it met the water. I remember blinking in surprise and it was gone.

This brief ‘seeing’ had me in a fever of excitement, but obviously the more I tried to ‘see’ the less I was able. Finally, I learnt to relax whilst outside by the waterside and started seeing them all around. I started to ‘see’ many other elementals, although I must admit I wasn’t too sure at the time what most of them were.

At night after finishing a developing circle, I used to find elementals all over the place, sitting on the windowsills, outside the glass sliding doors and on the verandah. I wasn’t the only one who saw them. One of the ladies that joined the group had been able to see from a young age and she confirmed that they were there. We also saw ‘people’ sitting on the stairs leading up to the bedrooms and whenever we finished our group, there were a few, what I think were council elders walking around cleansing and blessing the room.

It was around this time that Sananda first appeared as a mentor to me. As our meeting was and still is deeply moving and personal, I won’t go into it.

I remember as a young child being frightened of the goblins that used to sit on the windowsill to my bedroom. They never did anything to scare me, so I’m not sure why I felt that way. I haven’t seen any since those days.

I have a gnome family that lives in my garden who help me with the gardening. There are also some water sprites in the pond.

My house has a consciousness of its own. I commune with it on the odd occasion.

Over the years I’ve been aware of all these ‘other’ entities around, but as life has been too full on I’ve never really given them much attention. Until lately…

One of the memories I’ve been writing about has brought up a lot for me, not only of my earthly lifetimes but also of those higher dimensional levels.

One of them has to do with horses. As a youngster I loved unicorns and had a huge collection of unicorn statues that my mother eagerly helped me collect. When we left South Africa I left them with her to keep safe.

I have always been horse mad since I started riding at the age of 5, but the horses that I rode I couldn’t reconcile with the ‘horses’ that I remembered. The memories of those ’horses’ faded with time and all I was left with was the desire to collect unicorns.

The unicorn energy has always been around me, but so has the energy of the Pegasus. They are definitely in my life now, having come through the portal of the Bay tree that my cats drew my attention to all those months ago.

My world is changing dramatically as these childhood friends start to make themselves known again, making me cry with happiness as each one comes forward.

 Elementals - to read comments on LW




No comments: