Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 24 August 2011

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed is all I can think about today.

Everything seems to loom over me and is sending me into a state of anxiety.

There’s so much going on in my body, energy fields and mind. I am also feeling quite tearful again today which doesn’t help.

Even my job, that I’ve always felt confident about, seems to be giving me a bit of jip. We are on the brink of massive changes. I think I might be too comfortable in the old way. The idea of changing is not inspiring to me today. Strange isn’t it? I’ve been working toward this and yet now I’m having second thoughts.

I think I desperately need to get away. I’ve not had a holiday in a while. I’m probably winding down in all aspects of my life, from work to energy to ways of being and lifestyle. Clearing more clutter, which I thought was more or less done.

I am becoming a being of simplicity by removing the final bits of 3D that hang on relentlessly. Maybe this is a final shot from 3D at keeping me in place. Possibly bits of me are in on the act.

Memories are flooding in at such a fast rate I cannot cope. The thought of writing any more today makes me shudder.

Athena intimated that I am not only clearing the last of my 3D emotional memories, I am also revealing ones from the higher realms I had forgotten. Meditating on my love of horses will open these.
I’m not ready for it today…maybe tomorrow. Today I am going to wallow.

I am sitting here listening to Tears for Fears. Guess what has just come on?   Woman in Chains :)




No comments: