Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 10 August 2011

A deliberate sleep

I am starting to see the bigger picture. The download of information is coming fast and furious and I am having difficulty sifting through it all to make sense of it.

The collective have agreed to deliberately remain asleep. On another level each one of the collective are aware of what is going on. Our step forward each day is into new territory and therefore there is no idea of what the outcome is. We are creating as each second ticks by.



Every so called dark force that everyone has talked about is simply us in a different form. We are all in on this ‘experiment’. It is up to us what happens next.

On the 3D level what is playing out is horrendous. I watched the news for the first time this morning. I normally get updates from hubby ‘cos I don’t particularly want to get sucked into the drama…although anyone would think that I have from my blogs recently.

One of my patients last night is an ambulance driver who has been in the thick of things. Last night he had the night off and is on standby ‘in case’. He said it was distressing to see the destruction in Croydon, especially more so for him as it is his childhood borough and has family and friends still living there.

On the 5D level this morning I hear the deep heart rending cries of those taking part in this. The cry of despair - not only here but worldwide - a desperation for change. It seems to be exceptionally loud and very emotionally strong this morning. How come I’ve never noticed it before?

Maybe I was too caught up in my own clearing or maybe the clearing has unblocked my esoteric ears and heart and given me more clarity. There is a deep seated sadness at the lack of love - the inability to love and care for one another unless there is some crisis to bring us together until we all drift apart – not caring any more. I feel like I am the collective and am crying for myself.

Everything is hanging in the balance – which way will it tip?

Are we testing ourselves and our abilities?

A deliberate sleep - to read comments on LW



No comments: