Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 19 August 2011

Balance, spiders and mice

I found myself slightly tetchy this morning when I woke. Don’t ya love that word ‘tetchy’?

It wasn’t my emotions, it was my body. Is there a difference? I wouldn’t have said so but…

I stared at the screen for a while before wandering downstairs trying to figure this out. On passing through the kitchen an orange grabbed my attention. So I peeled it and sat in the garden munching on it while thinking. It seemed to get the cogs going.



I haven’t really come to any conclusion except to find out that the orange was juicy and sweet.

What I do know is that in all the excitement of plugging into 5D and discovering the flames, etc. I’d forgotten one very important thing – my column of balance.

No-one mentioned this to me – suppose I gotta learn the hard way. It was a flash of inspirational insight…well no, not really. I’d asked what the problem was and the Angels of Balance appeared. How could I have forgotten them…it beggars belief! Years of working together thrown out the window.

So I’ve cut all ties, brought the flames in close to my body and placed myself in a column of balance. I have to keep myself there for approximately two hours while my body is brought back into balance. I did hear it grumbling a bit about the lunatic driving it. I suppose that lunatic must be me :)

I haven’t got much to say so I’ll tell you about Eric and Ernie, the two spiders living in my house.

Hubby named them and has taken quite a shine to them. He catches flies and feeds them to the spiders. One lives in the corner of the fire place and the other inside the back door.

This has surprised me. Hubby hates anything in the house that, according to him, doesn’t belong in his space. He turns into the Terminator with his bottle of spray or a fly swat to kill anything that dares enter his territory.

Me? Meh, I shrug…live and let live, I say. If they want to join us in our cosy home, so be it. It doesn’t bother me either way, although I suppose I would draw the line at bed bugs and fleas.

We’ve had a hedgehog move in. It must have come in through the cat flap. We’re not sure how long it had made itself at home before we discovered it.

Would I invite a mouse in if it knocked on the door and asked for shelter? Probably, but…I would lay down the law…it can’t have my orange.

Balance, spiders and mice - to read comments on LW



No comments: