Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 27 August 2011

Influx of healing energy


Friday was a study in quiet solitude, a deep introspection that seemed to take me to a place I haven’t been to before.

On Friday afternoon I lay down for a sleep, as I was working Friday night. I woke to an amazing influx of healing energy. Thank you. It really perked me up. I am very grateful.

I had an amazing night at work, but today I am simply exhausted. Cannot get enough sleep.



My daughter sent me a text asking, ‘Would you be happy if I said I was coming home?’

Damn straight I would. I texted back, ‘Yessss!!’

I am not sure what has happened to her plans. Her best friend arrived in Australia last week on a one year working visa. Have plans changed? It remains to be seen, as I have not heard from her since. We are talking tomorrow (Sunday), so I’m sure to find out the whole story.

I seem to be at a cross roads in my life. It is a difficult decision to make so I decided to surrender to the path that is for my own highest divine good. It might not be so simple, though and I will have to make a conscious decision. I’m gonna sleep on it for a few weeks.

My energy work has been WOW, simply mind blowing.

I don’t feel much like sharing at the moment, so this will be a short blog.


No comments: