Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 20 August 2011

Lion energy

Whilst in the bath this morning soaking away the night duty, I did my usual grounding routines, flames, etc.

As I lay quietly without any thought, a pair of eyes slowly came into focus. All I could see were two amber eyes and a beige/brown broad nose. I pulled back a bit to get a better view and discovered it was a lion. Well, I thought it was a lioness at first but the further back I went, I realised he had a mane.



He was lying quietly watching me. His eyes were compassionate and caring, his energy calm and peaceful and simply lay there and gazed into my eyes. The tranquil energy was very soothing.

Without words or visions I understood what he was saying. I was placing too many expectations upon myself and therefore others were responding to my energy by doing the same.

Here is the lion, who goes about his business, placing no expectations on the day ahead or behind. Simply being in the now and all that he is without effort.

Be courageous and allow myself to be.

I suppose deep down I still have the need to ‘do’. On the map I am here and should be doing this or fulfilling that. But he is saying, I don’t have to be something or someone to anyone but myself.

Am I here or there? Does it matter as long as I am with myself, being myself instead of trying to see the road ahead and being what others expect me to be, thus placing myself under pressure to perform.

I didn’t realise…or I did sorta…that I had these expectations of myself. It had jumped out at me once or twice lately. If I am at this place on the journey I should know this or that, and therefore be able to help others.

‘No,’ he’s saying. ‘No. You only have to help yourself. You can swap stories with fellow journeyers, but no assistance should have to be given…unless you want to create this.’

How often have any of us had this? Someone approaches us with hope that we will have the answers for them. This is my energy attracting this attention. I have to stand up, own it and take responsibility for putting this energy out there for others to respond to.

Difficult – especially when the old world believes we should ‘know’ the answer and therefore be able to help others. So often the ‘help’ or advice gets shoved to one side – and the seeker who wanted the advice makes you feel like an idiot, ‘cos the advice given was not what they wanted to hear.

But…is this not my issue? Why did I feel I had to help? What did I think it would give me? Why did I attract this lesson to myself?

So I have to look very closely at this residual need to ‘fixit’ for others and learn to water and nurture my own inner garden.

The lion’s parting idea was this – You are far more important to you. Take care of yourself. No-one else will.

So I’m going to let go of this need to be more or less than I am. I am where I am and I am that I am. No more needed or required.

Lion energy - to read comments on LW



No comments: