Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 23 August 2011

Horses



Yesterday was quite a restless day. I decided I was going to write about my love of horses, but didn’t quite get around to it.

This morning I woke with a vision of myself at a young age riding a pony. It was like the cartoon depiction of Giles, with those fat little ponies and their scruffy riders.



As I lay quietly remembering, more and more came into my mind. It was like a flood of memories to do with horse riding.

I’ve also realised that the red flame of survival in my throat has been joined by a blue flame and at times as they twined together it looked purple. I didn’t think too much about it, until I started writing about all my memories.

The tears have flowed today remembering my horse, Sparks. I did not realise that I’d harboured so much sadness and regret.

I have just now asked Athena what the blue flame is about. She said it is acceptance. Eh? I thought the blue flame was peace and prosperity.

She patiently explained that in order to reach peace within myself I need to accept, this is the reason that I am working through all the dregs of my memories I haven’t paid much attention to.

She is right. I have so much to work through with regard to my horse. Over the last few days I’ve had a stuffy nose, a frog in my throat and a sore stiff neck. It was obviously a build up to the release of the emotions around this walk down memory lane.




No comments: