Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 2 September 2011

Woohoo - holiday

Woohoo…I’m officially on holiday. Hubby’s last day today and then we’re off to France on Sunday for some fun, sun, good food and wine and loads of lurving :)

For the first time in 21 years we are having a holiday without children, family or friends - just the two of us. We’re crossing by ferry from Dover to Calais early morning and stopping off at a wine farm for a night on our way down to the south coast.



Yesterday, whilst in meditation I realised that this time away is when the two of us will really connect on all levels. I was given the vision of hubby being ready, but in his 3D body he is a bit fearful. Tender loving care and nurturing will help with this and my rough diamond of a husband will be shining brightly.

I cannot imagine it will change his personality much, except that he will view the world differently. He will probably still be as blunt as ever, never one to hold his punches when it comes to words.

Lately I’ve noticed how much the newspapers and television get him all worked up. So this time without any newspapers and television will be good for him. Help him unplug from the 3D world and enter a world of 5D without anything to distract him…except me… which I fully intend to take advantage of…hehe. Man has no idea what is in store for him…RAWR.

I’m so looking forward to this time with hubby with no interruptions…phwoar…did I mention I am in luuuuurve? Vroom vroom.


No comments: