Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 15 August 2011

A little more info

Athena has given me a little more information on this 5D thingie.

She asked me if I had noticed anything different lately. After a bit of prompting I finally twigged. When I walk anywhere lately people either walk into me as though I’m not there or when they do see me they smile as though they know me. So it’s either ignore me or embrace me. I’ve had this for a while so never quite really noted it as something different.



She explained that the difference is those that see me are in my reality and ready for change whereas those that don’t are not ready for the new world. Those that don’t see are still touched by my energy although they are unaware. I knew this but let her get on with it.

The two worlds are intermingling. Just the same as the current Ascended Masters et al in their higher dimension are walking amongst us but most of us don’t actually see them.

My world both in my house and outside are in 5D but rubbing alongside 3D. So when I walk around I am in a 5D world but when I move into 3D I will be in my own 5D energy bubble and protected until I step down into a lower frequency of energy.

If there is a nasty scenario playing out and you see it, it won’t affect you. In other words you can be in the thick of something horrible and you won’t be affected simply because to those entities in that 3D scenario, you don’t exist. When you move into their world, you seem to suddenly appear although all you’ve done is step down into a lower frequency.

This really jogged my memory – this happened the other day when I was standing quietly behind someone. She was having a conversation with the shop assistant, totally oblivious to my existence. She turned around and walked straight into me. There was an instant of puzzlement and then recognition that I was there. She apologised profusely still looking slightly confused. She did say, ‘Where did you come from? You weren’t there a second ago.’

So as far as my leaving is concerned, I am not transitioning but merely in a different reality.

This sort of made me giggle – they will imagine that we are teleporting elsewhere when we disappear into another reality. Instead I will be legging it home in a very normal way until I get the teleporting bit sorted…hehe. *snort* talk about popping a bubble, eh? But think of all the fun we could have :)

She did mention that because I am not aware of being in a different reality people will walk into me. Once my body is aware of, accepts and resonates with this, people will simply walk around me without knowing why. So at the moment it is learning curve on how to resonate with my new 5D reality ‘out there’.

A little more info - to read comments on LW


No comments: