Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 30 August 2011

Telepathy

I am experiencing something that seems rather familiar but isn’t. I know it sounds odd.

When I was a kid I was aware of entities around me and could communicate with them. I sorta lost that as I got older, until I started on my spiritual journey and then the connection was there again.



In the quiet solitude I recently experienced, I seem to have cleared the way for this type of communication, but on a different level and with a physical being living here on earth. I do believe it is in preparation for the time when we become telepathic and our community is one of openness. In other words we will be aware of each other and will be able to communicate telepathically, but not be living in each other’s pockets ‘so to speak’.

At the moment we are all cut off from each other. Most of us can pick up feelings of another but none of us are completely open and connected and communicating without talking.

Lighted Loving spoke of a time when all would be transparent and we’d be communicating with visions and feelings rather than words.

I do believe I am experiencing the start of this.

As hubby and I are pretty close it was agreed with another ‘mortal’ before we incarnated this time round, that we would make this connection energetically and telepathically in order that we could both experience what it would be like to be in a community of love.

I suppose for most of us it can be a bit confusing to be surrounded by this love and to share it with another. It is not something I’ve ever experienced in 3D living.

I dare say it can be misconstrued as twinflame love, but until we’ve experienced twinflame love in 5D and normal love for another in 5D that is not sexual, I don’t suppose we can ‘know’ or ‘understand’ the difference.

According to Athena this is what it is all about - discovering the difference. It has been set up in such a way that there is no possibility of either of us meeting up physically very soon because we are in different parts of the world.

Being a logical person I find myself having difficulty entering into the spirit of the whole investigation. I love my hubby very strongly and yet this other connection is hovering in the background.

What it has shown me is that it is possible to pool and exchange energy in a good way to be used for our ascension as well as for others on the ascension ladder.

The person that has been chosen for this connection is an entity of great integrity and it is an honour to be part of this experiment. Although…is it an experiment? It is an experimental remembering.

Well…would I have ever guessed at this? No, not for one minute. They keep side-swiping me with new things I’d never in a million years have guessed at.

Telepathy - to read comments on LW



No comments: