Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 17 August 2012

Love is...



Hubby called me yesterday at work, really excited. He’d managed to buy some tickets for the Paralympics. 

He’d been going on to the website on and off over the last few weeks but had been unsuccessful. We'd decided that if we didn’t get them…then it wasn’t meant to be.

I’m not sure how I feel about this. At best I am not great in huge crowds of people and lately tend to avoid crowds in stadiums if possible, nor am I much of an athletics enthusiast.

The tickets he bought are for the athletics in the main stadium…which I realised, once he told me, is of some significance…getting to the heart of the matter.

But you know what…I never realised how much this means to him. He was so happy and excited last night. Being a sportsman himself, he has great admiration for these disabled athletes who, in spite of the difficulties they face, are determined to be the best they can. His happiness makes me happy :-)


How can you not admire this side of the human spirit…all of us face adversity in one way or another and it is not necessarily physical.

I suspect it is going to be a celebration of achievement in the face of great obstacles – which is rather symbolic of us having made a huge difference, in the face of adversity, to the energy of the planet.



2 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

Karen, it's brilliant you're going. So much work going on at that portal and you'll be adding your twin flame energetic signature to it. The atmosphere at the event I went to was brilliant and everyone I know who went to the mainpark and stadium raved about how friendly and joyful it was.

Karen Cottle said...

Thank you, Sue. I believe you have explained it well.

There seemed to be so much joy emanating from the place The athletes from the Olympics arrive home taking the good vibes with them.

As you and others hold the balance, we can go in and anchor the positive energy of unconditional love in person. There is no mistake that we live close enough to London.

Makes me wonder who else will be there in person...