Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 15 August 2012

Emotions



It seems that August is the month that I get really wacked around left right and centre, as all my emotional baggage is shaken loose.

I have offended a good friend and for the life of me I cannot figure out how, where and when, as I thought things were going well.

Of course it now starts me obsessing and going through conversations, emails and blogs to try work out when it started and what I wrote, did or said. 

I know I should let it go…and I will eventually make my peace with it…but until then I remain sleepless...and obsessed.

And to top it all our daughter phoned me at work in the early hours of this morning in tears. I am grieving deeply but I don't know what I am grieving about.


There is a message in all of this, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what, quite yet.

And then I read Dorothy’s blog about Revisiting Obsessive Thoughts...yep that's me at the mo…:-)


Dana Mrkich is right – no baggage allowed.

2 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

I empathise, karen. I feel as if a big ruckus is going on deep within me and big bits of karmic goo are being dragged up to be released. I think we're really letting go of old karmic ties and stories now and all sorts of thing seems to be turning up unexpectedly in our lives. I had a coughing fit the other day and these black specks came up! Which i think it one of those pesky symbols for what is occuring. not pleasant at all and you must be very worried for your daughter and her partner. Thinking of you, Sue

Karen Cottle said...

Thank you, Sue.
:-)...this clearing malarkey seems to have a bit of a kick to it...a neverending story, eh?
<3