Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 2 August 2012

Doorway open



Every night when I tune in at 7pm to connect with the millions of lightworkers sending love to the Olympics, I can see the angels, nature spirits, animal spirits, elementals, dragons and their unseen teams. But could not see the unicorns. I did wonder about it and as I wasn’t too concerned kinda idly asked the question. I got my answer on Monday 

They were standing to one side, as though guarding something. The feeling I got was that it was a doorway or portal of some kind.

Then last night when I tuned in I found that the unicorn were no longer guarding the ‘door’. They were standing to either side of a large opening.

Now I need to go back to the beginning…

Hubby and I have been…what I would call on the ‘opposite sides’ since the start of the Olympics. We’re not fighting…we are simply approaching it from different angles.


 I sorta watched the opening ceremony and then the satellite connection disappeared so, taking the hint, I went upstairs to meditate but he stayed downstairs to wait until the connection came back and watched the whole thing.

Again I wasn’t concerned about it. We both have our tasks to complete as far as this is concerned and it may seem like we are on opposite sides…but we are not. None of us know what another person has ‘to do’, as we don’t have the bigger picture.

He is grounded in the physical as he always has been, while I am up there in the ethers working with the energy. He is my link to what is going on in the physical.

The visual I was given is that we are creating a net of light and in order to cast the net effectively, we need to be on opposite sides. We are not the only ones doing this. There are plenty of lightworkers doing the same. Not all are couples…quite a few are friends who seem to be on opposing sides.

I discovered last night with the doorway open that we were using these nets to gently encourage (I am not sure this is the correct description – always difficult to convey in words visions and feelings) souls through.

I fell asleep then, so I am not sure what it means or where the door is leading to. Maybe it is merely helping them to ‘tune’ into the light. My HS knows what she is doing, I guess I will know when I need to.

Won’t have time to find out as I’m off to work – again – seems like I am living there lately. I did an extra night on Sunday, covering for a colleague/friend whose has been in France at our ‘love shack’ :-). I do an extra night every month as a bonus to spend on myself.

Hubby suggested out of the blue last night that we go to the closing ceremony of the Paralympics. I must admit I was surprised, but on reflection it seemed it was on the cards anyway…I just never knew :-) It is my decision either way.

What a perfect way to add our energy in person and to celebrate to the huge changes we are creating. I have sent out an intention that the tickets will be available.

The happy couple, back from their honeymoon, having spent the weekend with us, are keen to come along as well to add their fabulous loving energy to this.

We’ll seen what happens…


2 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

I went yesterday, Karen, and did some lightwork that I had expected to do. I know they want as many lightworkers in London as possible at the moment to help with the work there.

It was a lot of fun, people were so friendly and happy and it was a lovely energy to be in

Karen Cottle said...

Sounds like you had a good time :-)