Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 19 August 2012

Manifesting my heart's desire


This afternoon:
It has come to my attention, since I uploaded this blog this morning, that the proverb many of us thought was Cherokee, is not.

Out of respect I have removed the picture that had the quote on it but I still feel that the quote is very relevant to what hubby and I are experiencing. I have no idea who created it.

My gratitude and thanks for bringing this to my attention.

A Woman’s highest calling is to lead a man to his soul, so as to unite him with Source; her lowest calling is to seduce, separating man from soul and leave him aimlessly wandering. A man’s highest calling is to protect woman, so she is free to walk the earth unharmed. Man’s lowest calling is to ambush and force his way into the life of a woman - Anonymous.




What I uploaded this morning:

Reading Uriel’s message this morning, certainly answered something I’d been pondering for quite a while.

I know…having experienced it over the last 6-8 years…that everything in my life is manifested through my beliefs and emotions. I have managed to bring my marriage into a beautiful state of love and laughter through my dogged determination to clear anything within myself that is reflected in my outer relationship. I had to bring my relationship with myself into balance as best I could.

But one thing that has evaded me totally has been to bring into reality the space that hubby and I will call home. That perfectly beautiful space of peace within which we can grow into our true potential – the authentic self.

I can see and feel it regularly. It is part of my meditations and I can literally taste and smell the air…and yet it has not arrived. What on earth was missing and why was it taking so long?

Many thoughts go through my head such as the time is not right, there is something I need to clear, and those pesky doubts maybe I am wrong.

But this message from Uriel pinged something into place…that missing understanding or piece of the puzzle.

As you know, hubby and I have been learning and understanding love in all its forms over the years and we have made some amazing leaps and bounds in our life, except this one.

The one piece to this puzzle that was outstanding was the belief in me that we could actually do it. To create a 5D reality in which love was the main energy and until we both embrace this fully…this beautiful reality will continue to be evasive.

I know (as I received this information) that in order to manifest it, I need to raise my vibration. It exists and is ready and waiting for me to do so and until that happens I will not find it.

Which brings me to love making…but this is not love making as in ‘sex’…I am talking about creating/making love in your life. Living in love creates more love and everything around us reflects this. So despite hubby and our having a great deal of love in our life…there is still something not quite there.

Relationships have three components – the two people and the relationship itself as an entity in its own right.

Making love as a couple is a living meditation. Imagine a relationship is a puzzle and each puzzle piece contributes to the whole picture.

Sharing
Laughter
Enjoying each other’s company
Loving those bits that are imperfect
Compromise
Trust
And the list goes on.

When we take away tension or the need to perform (performance anxiety) we find that what takes its place is bliss and peace. When I talk about performance anxiety I am also talking about in our daily lives. We are all pushed to be punctual, go to work, be a mother/father/sister/brother/lover etc.

Are we able to spend time connected with our partner in a state of pure bliss without anything from the outer world intruding? No push to be in a certain place at a certain time.

This is something we, as a couple, have been experiencing lately. The total bliss of being here and now, no agendas, simply BEing in each other’s company. This state has allowed our bodies to finally feel they can talk to each other without the brain interfering and as a result we are permanently in a state of bliss.

Mind you…this has only been a few days…but even a few days changes the whole energy around us and therefore invites that which has been evading us to make its presence known.

We are the ones creating our own miracles through our energy.

I now understand the proverb (see above) that I have been seeing lately. By hubby and I connecting through our grounding and creative areas (genitals) and our hearts and simply BEing in the moment gives hubby the chance to tap into his feminine side and express the beauty he holds within. My masculine side created the protection and safe space while my feminine side lovingly brought him to that place within which his feminine felt safe enough to be birthed. I was the midwife in the birth of this side of him. And yet...what makes it all the more poignant is that I know he is reflecting me...so I have also given birth to a beautiful side of myself I never knew existed. We were BEing and DOing for each other.

It was a very profound moment, the ramifications of which I have yet to understand in full.

I’d always thought we had so much, but it seems not as there is so much more to experience. We are reaching new levels.

We had a discussion about the connotations around the word ‘sex’…and we both agree that sex is not love making.

But that is where we are…and it might not suit all. Goodness knows, even a few weeks ago we'd have not thought it possible.

Am I happy?

You could say that… :-) 

What also makes me happy is knowing that this is going into the grid for others to tap into. We all deserve happiness, joy, love...but we've gotta believe it.

I do now…this morning I could see and feel this kind of living…it became a reality for me.

I thought I knew what happiness and blissful peace was…it seems not as there are so many layers that we move through and each one is so totally different.

I can see now how winding our path has been…it was necessary in that other things needed to be released before coming back to love making and so the path kept moving away from that and then back and each time we came back to it…it was so incredibly different.

My deep gratitude and love to hubby for being so ‘open’ to all of this. And yet I know…it is me that is more ‘open’…he is simply reflecting this back at me.




No comments: