Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 10 August 2012

Greater awareness


My writing spot

Lately the elementals are really entering my life more so than before.

They seem to be part of me in a way I have not experienced for a long time. The depth of connection between us is incredible, especially when I am in my garden. Because of this, I find that my awareness of Mother Earth and nature far stronger.

Everything is talking to me – the wind, clouds, plants, buildings, etc., but it doesn’t overwhelm me as it used to and I’d have to tune out and shut down, only allowing little bits to come through. It’s kinda like having antennae of energy absorbing everything, totally aware and yet taking it all in my stride.


It’s those cat whiskers of energy I saw on my body a while ago. They’ve matured in ways I don’t understand…and so, very obviously, has my body and mind, hence the ability to assimilate information, understand it and let it go, knowing I can access it whenever I want.

Which is a major breakthrough for me. I always worry I’m not going to have enough knowledge or if I do, I won’t remember it or know where to find it.

Me lying in a field tuning into nature & the dragon lines
This reminds me when I was a kid. I could access information in the air. It would simply ooze into my knowledge like osmosis. I’m sure I’ve written about this before. I’d ask my mother how I knew these things but she couldn’t answer. As I got older I started to doubt the information because it didn’t fit in with the world around me and the so-called ‘knowledge’ of the adults. Eventually this ability shut down.

It warms my heart to find I have access to it again and I am not questioning or doubting it.

And wow, the energy that surrounds me as I make these essences…the depths that I go to during the meditation! It doesn’t take long either to reach these depths. Something has changed not only within me but certainly in the outer world and I’m not sure what it is. Everything hones in and focuses on the essence being made at the time. Phew!

Puts a permanent smile on my face.

When Angaela and Martin said in their email to me after releasing the codes into my energy field -
'We often use this code when doing Earth activations.  We have noticed that when we release the codes to Gaia’s grid they generate a slightly different kind of energy than what we see when they move through the Human energy field.   As we released this code, we noted that it served as both the Human AND Gaia function and activated the Earth around you, your home and your surroundings to establish a more structured communication between you and Gaia and assist in YOUR activations and work with our great Mother Earth as well.'
- I had no idea what it would entail. I'm starting to get a slight inkling.

It sure plays havoc with my little laptop. Every time my energy goes up a notch she struggles to adapt to it. It takes her a while before she settles, poor poppet.


No comments: