Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 22 August 2012

Emotions of guilt



Aargh…the brain and negative emotions have intervened.

There are these little thoughts and feelings of guilt at putting hubby and I through this. I could feel my body tense up this morning during our daily meditation. I could not sink into the bliss of BEing together. We are both walking a fine line between meditative love making and reverting to the ‘old’ way.


My brain/emotions had been fine with this up until today, Okay we will let you have your little dabble in something different.

It is now saying, Enough is enough. Back to the REAL thing.

I can feel hubby and I separating energetically because of this guilt, which is something I need to work through.

As hubby said, We won’t know unless we try. If we keep pushing through this phase we will be okay…or not…but then at least we will know through our own experience what we can or can’t do and what suits us.

He is right…but despite this ‘knowing’ by both of us and our logical way of thinking about it, there is still the underlying thought form and emotion of guilt that needs to be addressed.

The neverending rollercoaster, eh?


No comments: